Situated on the rugged eastern banks of Loch Lomond in the magnificent Queen Elizabeth Forest the Rowardennan Hotel has breathtaking views of Ben Lomond, Loch Lomond and the mountains to the North. Located on the famous West Highland Way, the Hotel is a notable milestone on the long route. Located virtually at the base of Ben Lomond the Rowardennan is the ideal place to meet fellow travellers and share tales of adventures over a malt whisky.
Rowardennan Hotel on the West Highland Way by the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
Romantic Breaks at Rowardennan Hotel Loch Lomond
Beneath the Ben
Your Romantic package at Rowardennan
- 2 nights luxury accommodation in the Ben Lomond Suite
- with spectacular views of the loch.
- Champagne on ice and Strawberries on arrival
- Delicious Chocolates in your room
- Flowers for the Lady
- Full Scottish breakfast on both mornings
- 3 Course Dinner on both evenings
- Late check out
Price for 2 night Package
High Season : April - September £185.00 per person
Low Season : October - March £155.00 per person